Wellbeing and relaxation are many holidaymakers priorities. In Zell am See / Kaprun facilities are being expanded in the area with the construction of new Tauern Spa Kaprun, once built it will meet the demands of holiday makers throughout the year.
The new wellness resort from its opening in November 2010, offers, nearly everything to guarantee a perfect relaxing wellness spa break. It will be possible to treat visitors to an unforgettable spa treatment experience in the area of the Kitzsteinhorn and the Hohe Tauern mountain range.
At the Tauern Spa Kaprun, it is a large / gigantic wellness centre, which will have something in store for most peoples every liking. With panoramic saunas, a brine salt pool, a glazed exterior pool, an aroma steam bath, adjacent is a 320 bed luxurious 4* Tauern Spa four-star hotel, complete with restaurant and bar areas and roof top infinity pool!
Spa News Update Kaprun
The new spa complex in Kaprun has recently released its price list for entry into the pool and sauna areas. There are concessions for families senior citizens and for the disabled. The full price list can now be found via this link.
The Tauern Spa World Kaprun website recently been launched, the web site is marked as "still under construction" but it does give a good indication of the facilities that this new spa will have to offer. Details provided on the site indicate that the 80 - 90 million Euro Spa complex is now
The business address is given as
TAUERN SPA WORLD
Tauern Spa Platz 1
With the web link given as www.tauernspakaprun.com/
The Tauern Spa world brochure can been downloaded by clicking here a German version of the brochure is also available for Tauern Spa world and can be found via this link.
2) Hotel spa, indoor pool, outdoor pool, glazed, panoramic saunas, steam baths, rest and adventure areas, fireplace lounge.
3) Spa Water World Indoor. Activity pool, relax pool, upland basin with water cascade, a place to rest with various staged zone mattresses.
4) World of Water outdoor spa. Solo resting pool, activity pool, 25-meter Olympic size pool.
5) Spa Kidstein. Indoor and outdoor pools, kiddie pool, play park, 2 slides, games, creative and multi-media room, outdoor water park and volleyball court.
6) Spa cuisine, market, restaurant, sauna, bistro, summer bar, a café in the foyer.
7) Spa Saunas:- finnish sauna, oven-sauna, herbal sauna, bio sauna, brine bath, aroma steam bath, spacious relaxation areas, saunas liquor in the garden.
8) Spa Treatment. 17 rooms for pampering body and facial treatments such as beauty treatments, traditional massage, massage with herbs, wrap packages, and nourishing bath.
9) Spa Sport and fitness:- gym / fitness area with cardio and strength building equipment.
Based on the other spas in the Salzburg area, Tauern Spa World Kaprun promises to be something very special and will be worth visiting, and be an enhancement to any holiday in the area.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the Kaprun area then please consider staying Austria holiday apartment, it sleeps from 3-9 in comfort and has the benefit of 3 bath / shower rooms, and is conveniently close to the centre of Kaprun, brochure for the holiday accommodation can be found here