What are Spas and Spa Holidays all about? ( or 15 things to do at a spa).
Spas, and Spa holidays mean different things to different people, but the wellness concept can include:-
- Enjoying the liberation of being naked, in an Austrian Spa.
- Dipping into an indoor pool, exercising and stretching.
- Swimming in an outdoor pool and taking in the views, and loving the contrast of the cold and heat.
- Loosening up with a variety of massage techniques, getting rid of those aches and pains.
- Enjoying a beauty treatment, a facial, a pedicure, a manicure, a back or face scrub.
- Letting the body purify itself with a body wrap treatment.
- Topping up your sun tan in the sun or in a solarium.
- Relaxing and snoozing on heated stone beds.
- Relaxing and unwinding with an aromatherapy treatment in a Sanarium.
- Warming the muscles in a infra-red heat cabin.
- The cleansing affect of the steam room, taking in the varied aromas.
- Relaxing in Cleopatra's bath!!
- Sweating it out in a Finnish Sauna at different temperatures.
- Find relaxation and wellness in the recovery area, while reading a book.
- Dipping into a ice cold pool to feel the contrast of heat and coldness.
Tauern Spa World in Kaprun is scheduled to open its doors in November 2010 and it will have worth the wait?
With the completion date just over a year away, there is the start of media publicity for the new spa, roads have been renamed, street signs have been erected, showing the locality, tourist maps of the area now show the locality of the spa world. From the internet there is publicity surrounding the "topping out" ceremony, the link gives an explanation in German.
Tauern Spa World Kaprun (Pinzgau "topping out" German article)
-->In the meantime if you are looking to stay in the area? please consider staying in Kaprun at austria holiday apartment. from 3-9 guests with the benefit of 3 bedrooms and 3 bath / shower rooms.